What Is Involved in a Full Kitchen Remodel?
In this post, we answer the question, “What Is Included In A Full Kitchen Remodel?” We cover every aspect of a full kitchen remodel. From cabinets and appliances to countertops, sinks, and backsplashes, lighting and electrical, flooring, plumbing, and painting, we’ve got you covered!
1. Cabinets– one of the most important aspects of a kitchen remodel. They set the tone for the entire space and can make or break the appearance of your new kitchen. There are many different styles and types of cabinets to choose from, so do your research before making any decisions.
2. Appliances– Among the most common appliances included are dishwashers, refrigerators, ovens, and cooktops. Microwaves, range hoods, and garbage disposals are examples of other appliances that can be included. Appliances can make a significant difference in the overall appearance and feel of your kitchen. They can also greatly increase the value of your home.
3. Countertops– When remodeling your kitchen, there are many different types of countertops to choose from. Granite, quartz, and laminate are the most popular materials. Each has advantages and disadvantages that you must weigh before making a choice.
4. Sink and Backsplash– When most people think of a full kitchen remodel, they envision new cabinets, countertops, and appliances. But there’s a lot more to a total kitchen makeover than that! In addition to the big-ticket items, you’ll need to choose a sink and backsplash that complement your new design.
5. Lighting and electrical– Without proper lighting, your kitchen remodel will be incomplete. Not only does it perform a necessary function, but it can also make your kitchen appear larger, brighter, and more inviting. Electrical work is another essential component of most kitchen remodels. If your kitchen does not have enough outlets, you will need to add some.
6. Flooring– When planning a full kitchen remodel, consider the cost of new flooring. Flooring can be one of the most expensive aspects of your renovation, depending on the materials you use.
7. Plumbing and pipes– are essential components of any kitchen remodel. There are a few things to consider when choosing plumbing and piping for your kitchen. The first is the location of the sink. The sink should be placed in an area that is convenient for you and your family. The second consideration is the material from which you want your plumbing and pipes to be constructed.
8. Painting and Decorating– Whether you’re planning a full kitchen remodel or simply want to refresh the space with a fresh coat of paint, hiring a professional painter is always a good idea. A professional painter will know how to prepare the area and apply the paint evenly, resulting in a beautiful, long-lasting finish.
9. Demolition and Removal– When it comes to a full kitchen remodel, demolition and removal are essential steps. Demolition of your old kitchen can be a big job, but our team of professionals will make sure the job is done correctly.